Well, it seems to work. This is in part a test of using HTML5, and also a test of using the UTAU program, just a quick song I wrote using my limited Japanese and Teto’s voicebank. Two tests, one post! I’m really raising the bar on this one!
Been busy again with school work, so here’s some more of what I’ve been working on! This time it’s the music we’ll be using for the final animation. I like it well enough and it does seem to represent random pretty well, but I like the original version better. Still, it had to be shrunk down to one minute rather than two and this works a lot better than speeding up the original and dropping the pitch did.
Today was a long day. Between running around, doing more database work for my father, working some more on the doll I made, and trying to learn the music in this video on piano. I’m still working on the first two lines. >_<
UPDATE: I’m working on something right now and Neko Arrange will not be updating until I finish with it (shouldn’t take more than a couple of days). All I’m saying for now is that changes are on the way.